Monday, September 9, 2019

Thoughts For Action

 Image result for Exodus 4:12 kjv
 
  1.  Ask GOD today to reveal to you those special gits that HE wants you to develop.
  2. Ask a friend to share with you her perception of your special gits or talents.
  3. Develop a plan and a timetable to begin using these talents and gits fro the LORD.
  4. Be a risk-taker.

Prayer

Dear GOD, today I am asking for direction in using my talents for Your Glory.  Thank you for listening to my Prayer.  In JESUS'S name. Amen.



Additional  Scripture Reading

Exodus 4:10-12

10 And Moses said unto the Lord, O my Lord, I am not eloquent, neither heretofore, nor since thou hast spoken unto thy servant: but I am slow of speech, and of a slow tongue.
11 And the Lord said unto him, Who hath made man's mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the Lord?
12 Now therefore go, and I will be with thy mouth, and teach thee what thou shalt say.
King James Version (KJV)



Ephesians 3:14-16
 
14 For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
15 Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,
16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;

 Image result for Ephesians 3:14-15 kjv
 

No comments:

Post a Comment