Thursday, September 12, 2019

Receive CHRIST JESUS, right now, by repeating this Prayer

Related image



You can receive CHRIST right now by Faith through Prayer.



**********************************************************************************
LORD JESUS,

I need You.  Thank You for dying on the cross for my sins.  I open the door of my life and receive You as my SAVIOR and LORD.  Thank You for forgiving my sins and giving me eternal life.  Take control of the throne of my life.  Make me the kind of person You want me to be.  In JESUS' name. Amen.
*******************************************************



If you prayed this Prayer, read the following Scriptures for your assurance.

Revelation 3:20 King James Version (KJV)

20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.





I John 5:11-13
Hebrews 13:5
John 14:21

No comments:

Post a Comment