Friday, September 13, 2019

Since GOD so Loved us, we also ought to Love one another.


Image result for we ought to always pray kjv

Dear friends,

Since GOD so Loved us, we also ought to Love one another.  No one has ever seen GOD;  but if we Love one another, GOD lives in us and HIS Love is made complete in us.

Let's Love so the world can see how much GOD Loves mankind.

Sincerely,

Your Friend In CHRIST




Prayer for Today

💙💚💛💜💙💚💛💜💙💚💛💜💙💚💛💜💙💚💛💜

Dear FATHER GOD,

 Please put a special message 
in my heart today to let me
know with definite assurance
that You Love me.

Help me to cry out with 
confidence,  "My GOD 
Loves me so much."

May I also reach out and
assure other people that
they are Loved by me. 
Since You, GOD are Love,
I want to be Love to those 
around me.  In JESUS' name. 
Amen.

💙💚💛💜💙💚💛💜💙💚💛💜💙💚💛💜💙💚💛💜


No comments:

Post a Comment