Saturday, August 17, 2019

The Power of Prayer

 Image result for praying to GOD

Power of Prayer

I got up early one morning and
rushed into the day;
I had so much to accomplish that
I didn't have time to pray.

Problems just tumbled about me,
and heavier came each task,
"Why doesn't GOD help me?"
I wondered.  HE answered,
"You didn't ask."

I wanted to see joy and beauty, but
the day toiled on, gray and bleak;
I wondered why GOD didn't show me.
HE said, "But you didn't seek."


I tried to come into GOD'S  presence;
I used all my keys at the lock.
GOD gently and lovingly chided,
"My child, you didn't knock."

I woke up early this morning, and
paused before entering the day;
I  had so much to accomplish that
I  had to take time to pray.


                 ----- Author Unknown 



Image result for praying to GOD

No comments:

Post a Comment