Sunday, August 18, 2019

Being Content

Image result for I timothy 6:8 kjv

 

Most Relevant Verses

Hebrews 13:5

Make sure that your character is free from the love of money, being content with what you have; for He Himself has said, "I WILL NEVER DESERT YOU, NOR WILL I EVER FORSAKE YOU,"
Psalm 37:16

Better is the little of the righteous Than the abundance of many wicked.
Philippians 4:11

Not that I speak from want, for I have learned to be content in whatever circumstances I am.
Ecclesiastes 3:12

I know that there is nothing better for them than to rejoice and to do good in one's lifetime;
Proverbs 15:13

A joyful heart makes a cheerful face, But when the heart is sad, the spirit is broken.
Proverbs 30:8

Keep deception and lies far from me, Give me neither poverty nor riches; Feed me with the food that is my portion,
Ecclesiastes 5:10

He who loves money will not be satisfied with money, nor he who loves abundance with its income. This too is vanity.
Proverbs 19:23

The fear of the LORD leads to life, So that one may sleep satisfied, untouched by evil.
1 Corinthians 7:20

Each man must remain in that condition in which he was called.
Luke 3:14

Some soldiers were questioning him, saying, "And what about us, what shall we do?" And he said to them, "Do not take money from anyone by force, or accuse anyone falsely, and be content with your wages."
If we have food and covering, with these we shall be content. 

1 Timothy 6:8 King James Version (KJV)

And having food and raiment let us be therewith content.

No comments:

Post a Comment