Monday, August 19, 2019

Just when the caterpillar thought ifs life was over ...... It Became a Butterfly!

 Related image
Thoughts For Action

  1. Why am I here on planet earth?
  2. Why do I do what I do?
  3. How do I find importance in my life?
  4. How did I get caught up in this race that doesn't produce winners?
  5. What change am I going to make today?


 Image result for I Corinthians 6:12 kjv

1 Corinthians 6:12 King James Version (KJV)

12 All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any.


Image result for Ecclesiastes 5:10 kjv

Ecclesiastes 5:10 King James Version (KJV)

10 He that loveth silver shall not be satisfied with silver; nor he that loveth abundance with increase: this is also vanity.


 Image result for romans 12:1-2 kjv

Romans 12:1-2 King James Version (KJV)

12 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.


 Image result for II Corinthians 5:17 kjv

2 Corinthians 5:17 King James Version (KJV)

17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

No comments:

Post a Comment