Monday, January 18, 2021

How To Live A Spirit-Filled Life Ephesians 5:18 1-10-21 By Dr. David Higgs

 KJV Bible Verses – Page 21 – A Verse a Day

 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

___________________________________________

 

1.   The Holy Spirit-filled life seeks to obey the    command of Ephesians 5:18.


2.    The Holy Spirit-filled  life has a deep desire    to be filled  with the Spirit.

 

3.    The Holy Spirit-filled life is totally surrendered  to the Holy Spirit. 

 __________________________________________

Good book to read  --

 My Heart - CHRIST'S Home

 My Heart--Christ's Home Retold for Children - Kindle edition by Munger,  Robert Boyd, Nystrom, Carolyn, Funkhouser, Kristen. Children Kindle eBooks  @ Amazon.com.

Author  --  Robert  Boyd  Munger 

__________________________________________

Alcohol  -- impairs 

HOLY SPIRIT  --  improves


No comments:

Post a Comment