Thursday, May 31, 2018

Prayer Notes




Have Thine own way, Lord!  Have Thine own way!
Thou art the Potter, I am the clay;
Mold me and make me after Thy will,
While I am waiting, yielded and still. 

 Pollard 

πŸ™πŸ™‡πŸ™πŸ™‡πŸ™πŸ™‡πŸ™πŸ™‡πŸ™πŸ™‡πŸ™πŸ™‡
Thank You, GOD, for the miraculous ways
You have worked in the past.  Help me to
remember Your power and faithfulness when
     I can see only trouble and  difficulty.

The GOD who created a way for our salvation
can certainly see us through our daily trials.

Holy, holy, holy, Lord GOD Almighty!
Early in the morning our song shall rise to Thee;
Holy, holy, holy!  Merciful and mighty!
GOD in three Persons, blessed Trinity!

Heber 
           πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”»πŸ”ΊπŸ”»
"YOU are worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honor and power; for YOU created all things, and by YOUR will they exist and were created."     Revelation 4:11

No comments:

Post a Comment