Monday, June 4, 2018

Prayers to Memorize




I Love Thee because Thou hast first loved me,
And purchased my pardon on Calvary's tree.

Holy Spirit, I want my life to be marked by Your power.
         May my words and actions give.
   Life-giving rain to encourage others
        to know YOU and trust YOU.


Dear Lord, we Love YOU so much.
We want our words and our lives to be a witness of
YOUR goodness and grace.  Please use us in ways we
never thought possible.

Courage is fear that has said its prayers.


Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in YOUR Sight,
O LORD, my Strength and my Redeemer.
                          Psalms 19:14 

Dear GOD, please teach us in your Wisdom, so that our lives  might be pleasing to YOU and a blessing to others around us.

Dear GOD, please bless us to find out which way YOU GOD are moving, and then direct us in that direction.

 Psalms 90:14
“O satisfy us early with thy mercy; that we may rejoice and be glad all our days.”
Psalms 90:17
 And let the beauty of the LORD our God be upon us: and establish thou the work of our hands upon us; yea, the work of our hands establish thou it.



No comments:

Post a Comment