Wednesday, October 2, 2019

True Spirit of Femininity Comes From The Heart ------- 1 Peter 3:3-5

 Image result for 1 Peter 3:3-5 kjv



Yet as much as I believe in taking care of myself and my environment.  I know that if I put all my energy into self-care I have missed the whole point. 

The true beauty of femininity comes from within.  If that beauty is lacking, no exercise program, eating plan, wardrobe update, or beauty treatment can put it there. 

No interior decorating scheme can give it to me.   Ruffles and perfume are no substitute for inner beauty.

The true spirit of femininity comes from the heart, and I nurture it when I pay attention to what is truly important in life.  That's why I need the message of       1 Peter 3:3-5:

****************************************************************************
Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes.  Instead, it should be from the inside of you.

 

1 Peter 3:3-5 King James Version (KJV)

Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;
But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.
For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves, being in subjection unto their own husbands:

No comments:

Post a Comment