Tuesday, October 1, 2019

One thing have I desired of the Lord ---- Psalm 27:4


Image result for Psalm 27:4 kjv



Prayer

FATHER GOD, YOU know that my heart's desire is to be a Godly woman, one who other women see as a reflection of what GOD describes in Scripture as a beautiful woman.  Show me YOUR way today.  Let me be that beautiful fragrance that others want to emulate.  In JESUS' name. Amen.






Thoughts For Action

  1. Write in your journal what makes you feel feminine.
  2. List what you need to do to feel feminine.
  3. Do one of the things you listed above today.






Additional Scripture Reading



1 Peter 3:4 King James Version (KJV)

But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.


Psalm 27:4 King James Version (KJV)---

One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to enquire in his temple.


 Proverbs 31:30 King James Version (KJV)
30 Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the Lord, she shall be praised.

No comments:

Post a Comment