Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Lift your hands unto HIM, "Hold me, DADDY. Hold me!" (DADDY is GOD)

 Related image
As far as little  Lisa was concerned, being in her father's arms was better than life itself.  Loving her dad the way she did, she wanted to nuzzle his neck and kiss his face.  He had  earned her love because he had earned her trust.

When we chronicle the many ways that GOD has intervened on our behalf, we have every reason to trust HIM as a reliable, loving FATHER. 

GOD has proven HIMSELF over and over again.  Sometimes we, like tantrum-prone toddlers, are strong-willed enough to deny HIS goodness. 

However, when we come to our sense,s and are willing to be honest, we are forced to admit that HIS loving kindness is, in fact, better than life.

Next time, you are in a praise gathering and those around you extend their arms to heaven in adoration, while in church service. 

At this time, picture yourself as a young child desiring to be held by your HEAVENLY  FATHER. 

Lift your hands unto HIM, "Hold me, DADDY. Hold me!"

Psalm 63:3-4 King James Version (KJV)

Because thy loving kindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee.
Thus will I bless thee while I live: I will lift up my hands in thy name.
Related image
Prayer

Before coming before the LORD with your laundry list of personal requests, spend several minutes glorifying HIM with your lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment