Friday, September 13, 2019

The Furure Restoration Of Israel ---- Romans 11 ----- August 11, 2019 ------Dr. David Higgs

 Related image

Chapter 9  ---Israel's  Past History
Chapter 10 ----Israel's Present History (Current Events)
Chapter 11 ----Israel's Future History  ( Prophecy)
________________________________________________________________

cbnnews.com
learning Hebrew
________________________________________________________________

I.  The Question and the Answer  (11:1-5)

GOD did not reject HIS people, the Jews

Romans 11:1-5 King James Version (KJV)

11 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel saying,
3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.
4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.
5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.


1.  Paul himself is a proof. (v.1)
2.  The remnant is a proof (vv. 2-5)

II.  GOD'S Discipline  (11:7-10)

III.  Miraculous Things That Have Come                  From Israel's rejection of JESUS


1.  Gospel has come to the Gentiles (11:11-36)
2.  It was used by GOD to make Israel envious or jealous

IV.  Paul's Famous Parable

V.  Israel's Future  (11:25-33)
 
     Mystery (v.25)

VI.  Paul's Doxology  (11:33-36)

Applications


1.  We must always honor Israel.
2.  Be aware that we are living in the last days. 

Revelation 16-21
Matthews 24:16
Zechariah 14:12
Revelation 6

No comments:

Post a Comment