Friday, May 22, 2020

Joy, Joy, Joy ....Forevermore Without Conditions By Luci Swindoll


 193 Best Romans images | Romans, Bible, Words

Romans 4:4-5 KJV

Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt. But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.


*********************************
                         PRAYER
*********************************


"
"LORD JESUS, I need YOU!  I want to know YOU personally.  Thank YOU for dying on the cross for my sins.  I open the door of my life and receive YOU as my SAVIOR and LORD.  Thank YOU for forgiving me and giving me eternal life.  Take control of my life and make me the kind of person YOU want me to be.  In JESUS' name, Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment