Sunday, April 19, 2020

I Love Presents! By Marilyn Meberg

  James 1:17 "Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above ...

James 1:17 King James Version (KJV)

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

_______________________________________

Prayer

"Dear Loving and  Generous FATHER, what a comfort it is to call you, FATHER, and to be Your Child.  What a privilege to be one upon whom YOU long to shower  YOUR many gifts.  May I lift my eyes from the earth of life and see again the beauty of YOUR gifts for the enrichment of my soul and spirit.  May I keep ever before me that greatest gift of all, more thatn 2000 years ago, lay in a manger so I might have not only abundant life, but eternal life as well.  In JESUS'S name, Amen." 

No comments:

Post a Comment