Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Biblical Reasons Why You Should Sing? Ephesians 5:18-21 -----By Dr. David Higgs ---- 8--6-17

  Image result for ephesians 5 18-21 kjv

Ephesians 5:18-21 King James Version (KJV)

18 And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit;
19 Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;
20 Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;
21 Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.
_____________________________________________________
  1. Singing keeps me obedient to GOD'S Command.
  2. Singing follows the example of JESUS.
  3. Singing expresses my Love for the LORD.
  4. Singing exalts GOD.
  5. We also exalts GOD through Prayer, Conduct, and Offerings.
  6. Singing helps me learn biblical truth.
  7. Singing encourages worship.
  8. Make your own song. ----Psalms 121:4
  9. Singing lifts my emotions.
  10. Singing motivates me in life.   Acts 16
  11. Singing influences me to live a life that honors CHRIST.
  12. Singing prepares me for Heaven.
_________________________________________________
 
Scriptures
  

Psalms 21:13

Colossians 3:16

Psalms 81:1

Hebrews 2:12

Psalms 18:19

Psalms 57:9

Zephaniah 3: 17

Psalms 9:11



No comments:

Post a Comment