Wednesday, January 30, 2019

James Edward Ingram Born February 16, 1952

 Image result for james ingram

 

Singles

Year Title Chart positions Album
US[16] US
R&B
[17]
US
A/C
[18]
UK[15]
1981 "Just Once" (with Quincy Jones) 17 11 7 — The Dude
"One Hundred Ways" (with Quincy Jones) 14 10 5 —
1982 "Baby, Come to Me" (with Patti Austin) 73 37 — — Every Home Should Have One
"Baby, Come to Me" (with Patti Austin) (re-release) 1 9 1 11
1983 "How Do You Keep the Music Playing?" (with Patti Austin) 45 6 5 — It's Your Night
"Party Animal" — 21 — —
"Yah Mo B There" (with Michael McDonald) 19 5 — 12
1984 "There's No Easy Way" 58 14 7 —
"She Loves Me (The Best That I Can)" — 59 19 —
"What About Me?" (with Kenny Rogers & Kim Carnes) 15 57 1 92 What About Me?
1985 "It's Your Night" — — — 25 It's Your Night
1985 "America (The Dream Goes On)" (with John Williams and the Boston Pops Orchestra) — — — — Boston Pops: America, The Dream Goes On
1986 "Always" — 27 — — Never Felt So Good
"I Just Can't Let Go" (with David Pack & Michael McDonald) — — 13 — Anywhere You Go
"Never Felt So Good" — 86 — — Never Felt So Good
"Somewhere Out There" (with Linda Ronstadt) 2 — 4 8 An American Tail
1987 "Better Way" — 66 — — Beverly Hills Cop II
1989 "It's Real" — 8 — 83 It's Real
"I Wanna Come Back" — 18 — —
"(You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Man" — 30 — —
1990 "The Secret Garden (Sweet Seduction Suite)" (with Quincy Jones feat. Al B. Sure!, El DeBarge and Barry White) 31 1 26 67 Back on the Block
"I Don't Have the Heart" 1 53 2 — It's Real
"When Was the Last Time the Music Made You Cry" — 81 29 —
1991 "Where Did My Heart Go" — — 23 — City Slickers
"Get Ready" — 59 — — The Greatest Hits: The Power of Great Music
1993 "Someone Like You" — — 34 — Always You
1994 "The Day I Fall in Love" (with Dolly Parton) — — 36 64 Beethoven's 2nd
"I Don't Want to Be Alone for Christmas (Unless I'm Alone with You)" — — — — A Very Merry Chipmunk
1995 "When You Love Someone" (with Anita Baker) — 71 39 — Forget Paris
1998 "Give Me Forever (I Do)" (with John Tesh) 66 — 5 — Pure Movies
1999 "Forever More (I'll Be the One)" (with John Tesh) — — 12 — One World
"—" denotes the single failed to chart or was not released

No comments:

Post a Comment